Presentation of Wakfu
With Wakfu, signed by the Ankama group, you will embark on a crazy adventure in the World of Twelve. As a reminder, this game is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game with an original universe, where tactical combat is combined with lots of action and humour! In the universe of this MMORPG, you will find yourself in different magical places such as Mount Zinit in search of Ogrest, who is none other than the ogre responsible for the chaos that has ravaged the universe. Let’s take a closer look at the characteristics of Wakfu, worthy successor to the revolutionary Dofus. Wakfu is an MMORPG set in a fantasy and humourous universe. The story takes place about 1000 years after Dofus. The universe has been ravaged by the tears of Ogrest, but it is still possible for Dofus players to recognize some areas. In Wakfu, you can become a warrior, a politician, a merchant or a craftsman. You will have to chart your own course through the rebuilding archipelagos. The cartoonish design is quite successful, especially with the addition of themanga inspiration. With this visual, you will be able to discover a large palette of nearly 635 monsters !
The characteristics of Wakfu
- Design: If you’re expecting stunningly realistic graphics, don’t bother! Wakfu is a beautiful cartoon. It must be said that the Ankama teams have a great deal of know-how when it comes to design and we greatly appreciate their touch even if it is not at the cutting edge of technology.
- Playability: A few bugs of all kinds plague Wakfu. In spite of these small problems, the game system proves to be interesting as it allows the gamer a great deal of freedom in the progression of his character as well as in the management of his ecological and political environment.
- Lifespan: The richness of Wakfu’s game system is undeniable and will allow the most passionate gamers to immerse themselves completely in the adventure, provided they are interested in political and ecological balance. A small regret, however, concerning the high-level content, which is rather sparse.
- Music: The sound effects are still quite classic, but the journey in Wakfu is embellished by magnificent music that will immerse you in a magical universe.
- Scenario: The chaos of Ogrest allows for a new beginning. We love the omnipresent humour but also various winks for Dofus gamers. However, the scenario is rather discreet as it is up to the gamers to design their story by making and unmaking the reigning dynasties.
Our conclusion on Wakfu
When playing the successor to Dofus, Wakfu, you will be immersed in an original MMORPG with a great mood. Wakfu is not only based on battles and quests, but on the entire game mechanics. Although a bit more limited in its free-to-play form, this MMORPG offers a balance of single-player gameplay as well as a really well thought-out community part. So, don’t hesitate to download the game thanks to top-mmorpg.fr.